Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Penn Station - Targeted for IED Threat?

There's little doubt that major transportation hubs in the US are potential targets for terrorist attacks. It's in the news fairly frequently here in NYC. This blog discusses the terrorist/IED threat at Penn Station. I thought about this when commuting to NYC and now when I take the subway in the city. I can say that police presence is generally strong at Penn Station, at subway stations and on the subway cars themselves. This doesn't mean there won't be an attack but I've observed a vigilant security presence at Penn Station and NYC transportation systems, it's comforting at least.

1 Comments:

  • Hi, just found your blog as I am contemplating the same commute next year. Thanks for blogging about this.

    -Beany

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:57 AM, June 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home